Victor Cheng is a CEO coach for founders of SaaS companies. He has been featured as a business expert by Fox Business Television Network, MSNBC, Time Magazine, The Wall Street Journal, The Harvard Business Review, Fortune Small Business, SmartMoney, Forbes, Inc Magazine, and Entrepreneur magazine.
Victor is a former McKinsey & Company consultant and has been a senior executive in several publicly owned technology companies. He’s a graduate of Stanford University with a degree in quantitative economics and sociology. He’s the author of The Recession-Proof Business: Lessons from the Greatest Recession Success Stories of All Time, Extreme Revenue Growth:Startup Secrets to Growing Your Sales from $1 Million to $25 Million in Any Industry, and Case Interview Secrets: A Former McKinsey Interviewer Reveals How to Get Multiple Job Offers in Consulting.
Books by Victor Cheng
Articles by Victor Cheng
- Fortune Small Business: Smartphone Showdown
- Entrepreneur: The Salary Dilemma: Should You Be Open About Employee Pay?
- Entrepreneur: 3 Ways to Find Your Perfect Board of Advisors
- Entrepreneur: How Your To-Do List Can Boost Your Bottom Line
- Entrepreneur: 3 Signs You Need to Take a Pay Cut
- Entrepreneur: Leadership Playbook: 3 Ways to Coach, Not Criticize, Employees
- Entrepreneur: 5 Ways to Keep Employees From Checking Out on the Job
- Entrepreneur: How to Get Everything Done by Doing Less
- TIME Magazine: Black Friday Shopping: Discounting but No Panic
- Entrepreneur: Five Signs You’re Losing a Sale – And How to Save It
- Entrepreneur: How to Stage a Small Business Comeback
- Entrepreneur: To See or Not to See?
- Inc Magazine: How to Evaluate Your Company’s Financial Position
- Inc Magazine: Wall Street vs. Main Street
- The Wall Street Journal: How Small Business Can Survive and Thrive in Economic Hard Times
- The Wall Street Journal: Tough Times Call for New Ideas
- MSNBC: Small Firm’s Job-Growth Role May Be Overstated
- Forbes: Five Ways to Build a Virtual Company
- Harvard Business Review: Is Freelancing Right for You?
- MarketWatch: Small Firms Grow, Even Thrive, by Adopting New Strategies to Outlast Recession
- TheStreet.com: The Top 12 Pitfalls of Starting a Business
- Monster.com: Stimulus Creating Self-Employment Opportunities
- Smart Money: 5 Survival Tips for Entrepreneurs
- Vending Times: How to Find New Opportunities
- The Wall Street Journal: Acing Tricky Questions
- Quartz Magazine: Consultant, Consult Thy Self
- Examiner: Monitor Group Files for Bankruptcy
- The Wall Street Journal: McKinsey Tries to Recruit Mothers Who Left the Fold
- CBS Radio Network: Recession Proofing Your Business
- The Small Business Advocate Show w/Jim Blasingame (A Top 100 Radio Talk Show),
- ABC Radio Network: Credibility & Confidence Issues During The Wall Street Crisis
- ESPN Radio Network, Viewpoint with Jean Dean: Image and Branding in the Credibility Age
- WRVA: Business Strategies for Surviving a Recession